Close your eyes…envision Summer 2020…
Feel the gentle warmth of the setting sun on your face and shoulders as you soak in the last golden hues of light casting out over the Aegean Sea and mountains. Contentedly tired after a day filled with yoga, long walks with breath-taking views, floating in the pool, and sitting in the sauna. Ready to stand firmly in your light and power after skillfully guided and supported self-reflection. Blissfully filled to the brim with love and support, surrounded by beauty.
Reflect. Rest. Renew.
Unearth Your Magic & Light
July 16-23, 2020
Join me, along with special guest teacher, Heather Bernstein, on the Greek island of Amorgos, famed for its clear waters. Connect with your truest self through daily yoga and meditation classes combined with intention setting and Unearthing Your Magic & Light journaling sessions. Rejuvenate your soul exploring breathtaking hiking trails, swimming in the pool and Aegean Sea, and pampering yourself with massages and downtime to daydream.
Double Rooms – $2320 Single Rooms – $2975
A Deposit of $800 reserves your spot!
What is Included:
· 7nights/6 days at the Aegialis Hotel & Spa with private balcony and sea view of the crystal-clear Aegean Sea
· Daily yoga, meditation, and Unearthing Your Magic & Light journaling sessions with Djuna
· Evening restorative yoga sessions with guest teacher, Heather
· Daily delicious breakfast buffet (vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options available)
· Daily lunch OR dinner at the hotel’s award-winning Ambrosia Gallery restaurant (vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options available) – additional meals may be added for a small fee
· One 30 minute relaxing massage at the hotel’s peaceful spa complex, Lalon Idor Spa
· 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Ido Spa
· Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities (the sauna and hammam, Jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, and fitness center
· Transfers upon arrival and departure in Amorgos island (port-hotel-port)
I would love to have you join me on this incredible retreat. For more information visit DjunaPassman.com
Let the summer of 2020 be the year you deepen your practice, unearth your magic, and let your light shine!