Move, Reflect, Connect
8-Week Online Yoga Workshop for Women
October 13th – December 7th
Women of all ages, with some basic yoga experience are welcomed and encouraged to join.
In these uncertain times it feels more important than ever to connect more deeply with ourselves and with others. This workshop will create space for everyone to deepen their yoga practices while allowing us to explore ourselves how we can connect and move from a place of love with an open heart and open mind off of our yoga mats.
Receive an hour-long audio vinyasa yoga class every week. Practice any time and any place that is convenient for you. Participate in an online group check-in each week where you can ask specific questions about your practice getting feedback and guidance usually only available through private yoga sessions. Receive daily writing prompts and quotes to journal about or meditate on. Gain clarity and insight into your thought patterns empowering yourself to grow from a grounded place of authenticity. Utilize the support of a strong network of women all journeying along the same path. Receive and provide encouragement, inspiration, motivation, and a sense of accountability throughout the 8 weeks.
Each week you receive:
- An hour long audio yoga class
- Daily writing prompts to journal about or meditate on
- Hour-long group check-in – your opportunity to ask any and all questions
- Access to a private Facebook group providing a network of support
At the end of this 8 weeks you will have:
- 8 audio yoga classes to use anytime, anyplace (perfect for the holiday season)
- A network of women to reach out to for support and motivation
- A better understanding of basic poses and alignment
- A journal filled with your personal explorations, along with writing prompts and quotes to revisit and think about
Early Bird Discount (full payment before September 22nd) – $650
Standard (full payment by October 11th) – $800
* 2 partial scholarships are available – please contact Djuna directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information
To register click here: