When I first started teaching yoga I never allowed myself to even dream of leading a yoga retreat. Sure, I saw flyers and postcards at studios, and enjoyed the pictures and stories my students and teachers shared of retreats in beautiful faraway places. Lots of shifting, peeling away of layers, and growing has happened for me over the last six months. And, I started to entertain the thought of leading a retreat somewhere surrounded by nature with nearby beaches.
I am excited to announce that I will be hosting my first yoga retreat! Join me August 20-26th at the beautiful Samasati Retreat and Rainforest Sanctuary in Limon, Costa Rica. It will be a week of yoga, meditation, intention setting, beach and rainforest adventures, and quiet reflection surrounded by nature.
The retreat is through Trip Tribe, and the package includes:
- Daily morning yoga (all levels welcomed), intention setting journaling and discussion (optional), evening restorative yoga and meditation, all with yours truly
- 2 meals per day – breakfast and dinner (all dietary requests will be honored)
- Lodging in Caribbean style casitas built with precious native woods nestled within lovely tropical gardens and the lush forest or semi-private bungalows with large outdoor verandas and hammocks overlooking the rainforest.
- Daily shuttle buses to the beach
- A variety of adventures and services are also available to you:
- Samasati Biological Reserve Tour with Scott Mckenzie – $25
- Vegetarian Caribbean Cooking Class – $45
- Thai Yoga Massage – $130
- Heaven and Earth – Craniosacral & Reflexology – $120
- Rainforest Massage – $95
- Chocolate – Coffee Body Treatment – $130
- Rainforest Renewal – $120
- Sunburn Therapy – $110
- Tortuguero One Day – $99
- Gandoca- Manzanillo Rainforest Hike – $70
- Bird Watching Tour – $65
- Surf Lesson – $70
- Indian Reserve, Chocolate Process and Waterfall – $50
- White Water Rafting at the Pacuare River – $99
- Punta Uva Sea Kayak and Rainforest Hike – $70
- Horseback Riding at the Beach – $75
- The Jungle Adventure – Zipline, Waterfalls, Swings – $95
- Kekoldi Indian Reserve – $49
- Hiking in Cahuita National Park – $45
Reserve your spot here:
I would love for you to join me on this incredible adventure.